This acceptable use policy (this “Policy”) describes the conditions that the Customer and its authorized users must comply with when using any of the services provided by ELUCIDIA GROUP INC. (doing business as Mondata) (“we”, “us”, or “our”).
You agree not to:
- use our services for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable law;
- access or use our services in any manner or for any purpose that infringes, misappropriates or otherwise violates any intellectual property or other right of any third party (including by any unauthorized access to, misappropriation, use, alteration, destruction or disclosure of the data of any other or our customers);
- input, upload, transmit or otherwise provide to or through our services any materials that are unlawful, defamatory or libelous, or otherwise injurious or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, profane, indecent or pornographic;
- interfere with security-related features of our services, including by: (a) disabling or circumventing features that prevent or limit use or copying of any content; or (b) reverse engineering or otherwise attempting to discover the source code of any portion of our services, except to the extent that the activity is expressly permitted by applicable law;
- upload or otherwise disseminate to or through our services any virus, adware, spyware, worm, or other malicious code;
- damage, destroy, disrupt, disable, impair, interfere with or otherwise impede or harm in any manner our services or our provision of services to any third party, in whole or in part;
- interfere with or disrupt any network, equipment, or server connected to or used to provide our services, or violating any regulation, policy, or procedure of any such network, equipment, or server;
- perform any fraudulent activity including impersonating any person or entity, claiming a false affiliation, accessing any other service account without permission, or falsifying your age or date of birth;
- copy, modify or create derivative works or improvements of our services;
- rent, lease, lend, sell, sublicense, assign, distribute, publish, transfer or otherwise make available any of our services to any person, including on or in connection with any time-sharing, service bureau, software as a service, cloud or other technology or service;
- remove, delete, alter or obscure any trademarks, warranties or disclaimers, or any copyright, trade-mark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary rights notices from any of our services, including any copy thereof;
- access or use our services for purposes of competitive analysis of our services, the development, provision or use of a competing software service or product or any other purpose that is to our detriment or commercial disadvantage; [or] [ou]
- attempt to do any of the acts described in this Policy or assist or permit any person in engaging in any of the acts described in this Policy.
We may amend this Policy in the future. We will give notice of any amendment by posting a notice of the amendments on our website or within any application or administrative controls used to access our services. If you continue to use our services after any amendment, it will mean that you accept that amendment. If you do not agree, then you may terminate your use of our services following existing termination process. Please refer to your MASTER SERVICE AGREEMENT with us for further details.
If you have any questions regarding this Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.